(San Diego, CA) – Winning a Board of Equalization seat means connecting with one fourth of the State’s voters. But, how do you fund a campaign to reach the expected 1.5 million primary voters? Slate Cards.
- With an average cost of 8 to 10 cents per card, slates extend the candidate reach at the lowest possible price.
- Diane Harkey has reserved positions on the top GOP slate cards, equaling over 10 million voter contacts.
- Target voters will receive 12 or more contacts from the Harkey campaign.
- Potential opponents will need to spend at least $3.5 million just to equalize Harkey’s advantage.
- Michelle Steel and Claude Parrish used the same slate cards to anchor their winning BOE campaigns.
“Harkey has built her BOE campaign on the same foundation that the past two winners have employed,” said Harkey Strategist Tim Clark, who also directed Michelle Steel’s winning BOE effort. “And, she has more available cash-on-hand than all other potential opponents combined. She’s definitely in a very strong position for victory.”